OP.DR.EBRU YORUK takes the highest possible security measures to ensure that your personal data is collected, stored and shared in
accordance with the law and to protect your privacy.
Our aim; in accordance with Article 10 of the Personal Data Protection Law No.6698 and in line with your satisfaction, is to inform you in the
most transparent way about the ways your personal data are collected, the purposes of processing, the persons shared, the legal reasons and
In accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (“Law No. 6698”), your personal data; As the data controller, OP.DR.EBRU YORUK
(“COMPANY”) is collected and processed within the scope described below.
The Purpose of Processing Personal Data
Special quality personal data and personal data in the categories of identity information, contact information, customer information, customer
transaction information, health information, performance information, transaction security information, legal transaction and compliance
information and marketing sales information (collectively referred to as “Personal Data”) are collected…
By the COMPANY, from its customers, employees, potential customers, employee candidates, official institution representatives and employees,
business partners and suppliers.
Your personal data collected is processed for the following purposes:
- Providing health services within the scope of the COMPANY’s field of activity,
- Providing health products and services in the field of activity of the COMPANY, fulfilling our obligations to you, organizing records and
documents, complying with the information storage, reporting, information, tax and other obligations stipulated by local and international legal legislation,
- Offering you special advertising, campaigns, advantages and benefits for sales and marketing activities to increase the quality of services and
- Communicating in order to convey the necessary information to you regarding the information processing requirements, system structure, the necessity of the information processing support services received, and these services and products,
- Conducting traffic measurement, statistical analysis, segmentation / profiling and CRM studies for sales and marketing activities,
Measuring and increasing customer satisfaction, complaint management, receiving your opinions and suggestions about new services and
products, receiving your problem-error notifications, informing you about your products and services, complaints and requests,
- To communicate with your party, receiving appointment requests, processing your payment transactions, providing logistics cooperation with third parties and to send products, identifying products and services that may be of interest to you, making suggestions to you, sending youpromotions and gifts, to analyze your online behaviors, showing advertisements, measuring and improving the quality of the service we provideto you, to manage our customer portfolio by profiling and scoring according to the segments determined by us,
- New product studies and / or developments, to be used in all kinds of products and services that will be offered to you within the scope of the
law and relevant legislation regulating the works written in the COMPANY’s main contract, which is the subject of your disclosure of your
personal data to the COMPANY,
- Complying with the information storage, reporting, informing obligations stipulated by the official institutions, to fulfill the requirements of the contracts and to fulfill the legal obligations that the COMPANY is subject to regarding the use of these services,
- In line with the purpose of determining and implementing the commercial and business strategies of the COMPANY; Managing financial
operations, communication, market research and social responsibility activities, purchasing operations (request, offer, evaluation, order,
budgeting, contract), internal system and application management operations, legal operations carried out by the COMPANY
- Examining, evaluating and responding to requests from official authorities or you,
To Whom and For What Purpose the Processed Personal Data Can Be Transferred
- Your personal data collected; Limited to the realization of the processing purposes specified in section b) above and to be valid for all;
to the business partners, shareholders, affiliates of the COMPANY,
- Persons or organizations permitted by the Ministry of Health, Provincial Health Directorate, Tax Procedure Law, Social Security Institution legislation, Court of Accounts, Law on Prevention of Laundering Proceeds of Crime, Law on Prevention of Money Laundering, Turkish Commercial Code, Law of Obligations and other legislation,
- Legally authorized public institutions and organizations, administrative authorities and legal authorities,
- Institutions and organizations for diagnosis and treatment that offer medical analysis laboratories and similar services,
- Product / service comparison, analysis, evaluation, advertisement and real or legal persons with whom we cooperate in the realization of the above-mentioned purposes, the program partner institutions and organizations, the institutions that we have contracted to send the messages we send to our customers, and the cargo companies that deliver the orders to you.
Method and Legal Reason of Personal Data Collection
Your Personal Data, both fully or partially automatically, and by methods that are part of the data recording system but not automatic;
Directly by you or persons authorized to act on your behalf; During your applications to our healthcare institution, through our websites and
mobile applications, through our call center, our social media accounts, the general directorate personnel of the COMPANY, the institutions we receive support services from, real and / or legal persons who are transacted within the scope of any legislation or contract and directly by
automatic systems. in written or electronic media;
- Stipulated in Article 5 and 6 of the Law;
- Being clearly stipulated in the laws,
- It is compulsory for our company to fulfill its legal obligation,
- It is directly related to the establishment or execution of the contract and the processing is necessary,
- Processing is mandatory for the legitimate interest of our Company, provided that it does not harm your fundamental rights and freedoms,
- It has been made public by you,
- Processing is mandatory for the establishment, use or protection of a right,
- Having your explicit consent
It is collected based on legal reasons.
Rights of Personal Data Owner enumerated in Article 11 of Law No. 6698
As personal data owners, if you submit your requests regarding your rights through the methods set out below, the COMPANY will finalize the request as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request the answer to be given will not be
charged up to ten pages. A transaction fee of 1 Turkish Lira will be charged for each page above ten pages. If the answer to the application is
given in a recording medium such as CD or flash memory, the fee that may be requested by our company will not exceed the cost of the
In this context, personal data owners;
- Learning whether personal data is processed,
- Requesting information if personal data has been processed,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used appropriately for their purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom personal data are transferred domestically or abroad,
- Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data are transferred,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring its processing disappear, despite the fact that it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of Law No. 6698 and other relevant laws, and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
- Object to the occurrence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- Has the right to demand the compensation of the damage in case of damage due to the unlawful processing of personal data.
In accordance with the paragraph 1 of the 13th article of the Law No.6698 and the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Controller dated 10.03.2018, in Turkish and in writing or in a registered e-mail address, you can transmit information in a secure way by using electronic signature, mobile signature or the electronic mail address previously notified to the COMPANY and registered in our system. Only information about the applicant will be given in the applications, and it will not be possible to get information about other family members and third parties. The COMPANY reserves the right to verify your identity before answering.
In your application;
a) Your name, surname and, if the application is in writing, your signature,
b) For the citizens of the Republic of Turkey, your T. C. national identity number, your nationality if you are a foreigner, your passport number or, if any, your identity number,
c) Your place of residence or workplace address for notification,
d) Your e-mail address, telephone and fax number for notification, if any,
e) Your request subject,
information and documents related to the subject, if any, must be attached to the application.
You can send your written applications to our company’s physical address: Abdi İpekçi Cad. Hayal Apartmanı No: 39 Kat: 7-8 Daire:9
Şişli/İstanbul. You can access the application form here. You can make your applications by e-mail to the following e-mail address: email@example.com Information and documents that will allow identification according to the nature of your request must be provided to us completely and accurately. If the requested information and documents are not provided properly, there may be problems in the full and qualified execution of the researches to be made by the COMPANY based on your request. In this case, the COMPANY declares that it reserves its legal rights. For this reason, your application must be sent completely and containing the requested information and documents, depending on the nature of your request.
I have read the Clarification Notice given to me.
OP.DR.EBRU YORUK EXPRESS CONSENT STATEMENT
I have read the Clarification Text given to me within the scope of the health service I want to receive from OP.DR. EBRU YÖRÜK
which operates under the brand of OP.DR.EBRU YORUK. In regard to this clarification:
The processing of my health data and other personal data received within the scope of the service by OP.DR.EBRU YORUK within
the scope of the health services to be provided, transferring them to the relevant third real and / or legal persons for the purpose
of performing the services, health services such as but not limited to foreign laboratories With my express consent to transfer the
services abroad to the extent necessary: